We all have this creative mind which can imagine different ideas, designs, and patterns for our sewing project. Of course, with the help of the Cricut machine, we can all make those ideas possible.
If we love what we do, then we will surely enjoy making different things out of sewing different patterns.
Maybe at first, you’ll find it difficult, you may fail in creating 1 or 2 first projects but if you’d just follow the steps then you’ll make it. I guess when you’ve done perfect projects already, you’d get addicted in sewing with Cricut machine.
Here are four examples of an easy craft sewing pattern with a Cricut Machine.
1. What we will do is a Halloween theme Table Napkin.
First, you need to prepare the materials you will use.
- Cricut maker
- Cricut rotary blade
- Fabric grip mat
- Washable fabric pen
Then, the steps on how to create patterns thru the Cricut machine.
- Connect your Cricut machine to your computer.
- Open your Cricut into your computer.
- Select the ‘Create new project’ and on the left menu bar, click the shapes icon.
- Select a square and resize it to the largest size that the Cricut machine can cut. 11.5 X 11.5”.
- Add another square with 11.25X11.25” size.
- Create a smaller square in the layer panel by clicking the black circle by the scissor’s icon.
- Choose the button ‘WRITE’ and click on the Washable fabric pen which will write a bright blue color.
- Click the button ‘MAKE IT NOW’, and you will be instructed to manually insert the washable fabric pen into the machine.
- The machine will do the square pattern and also cut if for you.
- Now, it’s your turn to sewing the cut fabrics by the use of another Cricut machine.
That steps may sound difficult, if you still want some easy way to create a Table Napkin, here is the video.
2. Let us learn how to create Sleep Mask
Everyone has a difference, something with sleeping. Some people can’t sleep while lights are on and others can’t sleep while lights are off. So, what if you sleep with a person who wants to just let the lights on while you want it off? Here’s a solution to your problem, a sleep mask.
This mask can be done in 30 minutes and you can make this as a present to your friend who can’t sleep also, like you, when the lights are on.
Since you already have the sample steps in number 1, it will be also easy for you to make a sleep mask.
As an additional guide, here is a video creating Sleep Mask.
3. From Scrap, you can also make Clean Fabric Mug Rug
You can cut the fabric scraps into same sizes squares and make it like this. For 30 minutes you already have a mug rug.
This project is the same in number 1. But this time it is bigger and it is properly sewed back-to-back. Unlike the table napkin, it can only be one-sided.
In creating a mug rug, you don’t need new fabric to create a beautiful one. You can get the excess fabrics you have used in your previous sewing project.
Having a creative mind, will not only give you a beautiful masterpiece but also you can save money.
Here is a Video In Creating Mug Rug, it may be different but at least you will have an idea on how to do it.
4. Let’s make harder one, A MakeUp Bag
It may look like this one but its bigger.
Creating a makeup bag is more challenging because it includes here a zipper. But, just enjoy doing it and you can create a beautiful one.
Just Watch This Video as your guide.
There you go. You have three samples with steps on how to create a pattern in the Cricut machine, a different design that you can create out of creativity, and video you can watch to learn more about sewing patterns with Cricut machine.